Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

“Failsafe” in the mountains 6km (4miles) out…

GiantAntCowboy

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The title really says it all, but the video better illustrates the beauty of the whole event.

*This footage was the result of range testing my recent DIY helical and Li-Ion battery projects. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the video. What was the recording done on?
Thanks, much appreciated! I’m using a GoPro 8 Black, which if you get the exposure right is amazing! I working a couple new videos now that I’m super excited about, found some amazing places last weekend! Stay tuned, cheers!

Reactions: mrmund
That was spectacular, really enjoyed it! Makes me wish for an FPV. Pardon my rookie question though, but why did you use the GoPro instead of the built-in DJI camera? (Unless...you weren't flying a DJI FPV?)

- Jeff

Reactions: GiantAntCowboy
That was spectacular, really enjoyed it! Makes me wish for an FPV. Pardon my rookie question though, but why did you use the GoPro instead of the built-in DJI camera? (Unless...you weren't flying a DJI FPV?)

- Jeff
Thanks a lot Jeff, some stress and effort went into making this video… Haha
I’m actually flying a custom built 6” prop drone with a GoPro 8 mounted on it.

The other weekend I went hiking and discovered an amazing mountain valley on the backside of these mountains, the footage came out amazing, and I’ll be posting on my YouTube channel soon, just gotta finish editing which takes forever.

Thanks again. Let me know if you have other questions, cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput