Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

107 Waiver for FPV w/o a VO

Reaction score
Website
www.mossphotography.biz
We (DSPA) have been asked to gather information on the impact of Chinese manufactured drones. This data is being gathered in the form of a survey. And as a "Thank You" for taking this 2 minute survey, we have put all of our applications and waiver information into a DropBox. Kenji Sugahara and myself received the first two 107.31 FPV waivers in December. Mine has been modified so I no longer need to file a NOTAM or use 1SM strobes during the day.

So if you're interested in getting a 107.31 BVLOS Waiver for FPV, please take the survey and then use the documents in the DropBox folder to apply for the waiver. And we're already seeing results, we were informed yesterday that someone received their waiver using this information.

Thanks for your help in gathering data for our work in DC.

Reactions: hagman23
Thank you Vic, I completed the survey and will definitely see how I could apply this to the work I do.

Is these supposed to be a secret handshake?

Attachments

• 1676741053621.png
    1676741053621.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
We (DSPA) have been asked to gather information on the impact of Chinese manufactured drones. This data is being gathered in the form of a survey. And as a "Thank You" for taking this 2 minute survey, we have put all of our applications and waiver information into a DropBox. Kenji Sugahara and myself received the first two 107.31 FPV waivers in December. Mine has been modified so I no longer need to file a NOTAM or use 1SM strobes during the day.

So if you're interested in getting a 107.31 BVLOS Waiver for FPV, please take the survey and then use the documents in the DropBox folder to apply for the waiver. And we're already seeing results, we were informed yesterday that someone received their waiver using this information.

Thanks for your help in gathering data for our work in DC.

I'm new just joined! I was wondering if th bvlos info is still available? Thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax