Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A friend said all FPV vids were worth watching?

HighTechPauper

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Since @ebeez insists that all FPV videos are worth watching, lets see what Youtube compression. sucky pilot with jittery "first pack in a minute" fingers, and no expo looks like. Here is a quick first blip around part of my flying area on the Orqa goggle DVR. @Wayno52

Since @ebeez insists that all FPV videos are worth watching, lets see what Youtube compression. sucky pilot with jittery "first pack in a minute" fingers, and no expo looks like. Here is a quick first blip around part of my flying area on the Orqa goggle DVR. @Wayno52

Well like most people, I’m pretty shy about posting anything up. I had half an intention yesterday of posting some footage, flew three different quads and it was absolute shocker. Packed up everything before I broke or lost a quad. Flew today around the yard and had a great time. Obviously didn’t hit the record button.
Good onya!

Well my friend let me start by saying I think that was awesome. Some fantastic power loops in there and great control.
I agree with @ebeez, all fpv vids are worth watching so come on @tevek .
The colour on that DVR is insane brother.
Soooo hard to get any footage out of you so thank you so much for sharing.
Proud of you buddy.

Well my friend let me start by saying I think that was awesome. Some fantastic power loops in there and great control.
I agree with @ebeez, all fpv vids are worth watching so come on @tevek .
The colour on that DVR is insane brother.
Soooo hard to get any footage out of you so thank you so much for sharing.
Proud of you buddy.
Yeah, yeah, I got the hint. Went into town this morning and tried to fly in a force ten gale. Packed up and went home. Again.

Lol buddy, my packs are charged for a buzz around my street as I can't go anywhere (quarantine). Same here, blowing a gale and getting stronger. ?
I hear Sydney is getting another pounding, spare a thought for the high end end housing disappearing up the north coast.... Oh the humanity....
Just been next door to check on a neighbour, a 40 mtr high Karri tree just came down and missed their house, took out a fence and landed in front of a guest house. Watched it happen from my place and thought the worst. Some serious stuff going on at the moment.

Oh dear, not good. Yeah I believe Sydney is getting hit hard. Thankfully I'm home but it's soooooo windy here too.
Don't think the gtb will stand up to this. ?
Yeah, I think anything more than a fart will keep the GTB on the shelf. Looking like the front is moving through so maybe tomorrow you can get some air time. Or sit there dribbling and making whirring sounds in the lounge room....
Quarantine has to be a pain but Premier Mark is taking care of us, unless Clive has his way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput