Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A little of both

Thanks for the kudos Wayne!! It means alot. All my bigger birds are down right now so Im putting batteries through the 2" micro Cerberus. D is turned way down fighting motor heat but its teaching me better ways to stay out of prop wash and avoid the "shivers".
I hope your doing well my friend✌

Buddy I'm always good when I get a Nate and JJ fix. All of mine are down ATM and very depressing. Been home for a week but I locked myself out of my apartment night before I left Sydney so I couldn't bring them home to fix.
So I fly back out tomorrow morning knowing that what I'm going back to is still in need of vet care. Lol
I tried messaging you but no reply, are you still on line?

yea, I finally passed out ?
good luck with that house invasion mission!! not exactly the house warming you want but you'll be home and can finger on those broken birds. Its always so satisfying to me to even just get done cleaning one up. Mine get that weed eater patina. All my runcam swifts are dead ? (Im stupid stupid stupid)...so I put a spare mini cam in the 3" cerb rebuild and... the brand new HGLRC F420 stack 20x20 4in1 is bad. motor 2 doesn't spin. A friend from Facebook (Bobby H) found out and is giving me a camera to get my 5" Cerberus flying again.
Two job interviews today so I remain hopeful. and that's the news from lake woebegone! ✌

• Love
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Nice close proximity flying there Futura!
I wish we could get good mini HD cams that would fit on a 2-3" quad. I have a 3" with a GoPro session on, but the battery drains very fast and the motors get hot :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas