Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

A question about QX7 custom sounds

graywoulf

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was trying to change some of the sounds in my QX7 today and for some reason they won't work. They are .wav files and I was installing them in the "System" files folder in the Sounds folder on the micro SD Card. I have done this before a couple of years ago but they got overwritten with the original sound pack at some point.

Is there a size limit to these .wav files? Some that I created are around 136kb in size. I have watched several videos on this and followed their directions but these files are not playing at all. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Hi guys,

I was trying to change some of the sounds in my QX7 today and for some reason they won't work. They are .wav files and I was installing them in the "System" files folder in the Sounds folder on the micro SD Card. I have done this before a couple of years ago but they got overwritten with the original sound pack at some point.

Is there a size limit to these .wav files? Some that I created are around 136kb in size. I have watched several videos on this and followed their directions but these files are not playing at all. Thanks in advance for any help on this.
My replacement "Hello" wav is 228KB in size. The format is Mono 16bit 32khz...
I don't think there is a limit on size.

Reactions: graywoulf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232