Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Advice desperately needed

bj145X1

Reaction score
My Drone was stuck in my tree for 2 days and it's rained hard but it was tucked up under the bushes it was a big tree I climbed up it
Anyway I got it down and the lights still worked so I dried it but I didn't take battery out just wiped off the body and I put it on charge the indicator light came on and it charged just fine I flew it seemed normal
But tonight I've been trying to charge it but the red indicator light isn't turning off so it not charged it's taken hours over the battery recharge time
I've taken the battery out it's in front of my heater
Can anyone please suggest something Thanks.

Attachments

• 16563636067263043288137483051512.jpg
    16563636067263043288137483051512.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 6
It’s likely the battery has failed. Either it over-discharged while stuck in the tree, or water has caused corrosion on the battery contacts or internal circuits.

Do you have another battery to test?

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
My Drone was stuck in my tree for 2 days and it's rained hard but it was tucked up under the bushes it was a big tree I climbed up it
Anyway I got it down and the lights still worked so I dried it but I didn't take battery out just wiped off the body and I put it on charge the indicator light came on and it charged just fine I flew it seemed normal
But tonight I've been trying to charge it but the red indicator light isn't turning off so it not charged it's taken hours over the battery recharge time
I've taken the battery out it's in front of my heater
Can anyone please suggest something Thanks.
Why do people bother coming on this forum with toys!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas