Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Angel Falls: Incredible footage of world's tallest waterfall

Thanks graywoulf. When I grow up I want to fly like Ellis van Jason. Or maybe it is a little late since I am 63 and increasingly hampered with arthritis, particularly in my hands. But I am going to have fun trying.

Thanks graywoulf. When I grow up I want to fly like Ellis van Jason. Or maybe it is a little late since I am 63 and increasingly hampered with arthritis, particularly in my hands. But I am going to have fun trying.
John, at our ages it would be tough to match his skill. Sorry to hear that you have to deal with the arthritis though. Another thing is that both of us would have to be rich enough to travel to the great places he flies. And the long range equipment isn't cheap either.

John, at our ages it would be tough to match his skill. Sorry to hear that you have to deal with the arthritis though. Another thing is that both of us would have to be rich enough to travel to the great places he flies. And the long range equipment isn't cheap either.
I at least I, will never match that but I tell you I will have a lot of fun trying. And yes never have the cash to do what he has done. Still there is loto:)

Reactions: graywoulf

Reactions: John Gowland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas