Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Aux 5 not working on Betaflight

koklimabc

Reaction score
I'd tried to create GPS recues Mode on Radio's (AUX 10) with Betaflight (AUX 5), but It won't work.

Betaflight seems to be support until channel 4 (AUX 4) and not more.

Below is my Input & Mixer againts betaflight

( Working )
Arm (Radio - AUX 5) - AUX 1 (Betaflight)
Turtle Mode (Radio - Aux 6) - AUX 2 (Betaflight)
Beeper (Radio - Aux 7) - AUX 3 (Betaflight)
Angle & Horizon (Aux 8) - AUX 4 (Betaflight)
RSSI (Radio - AUX 9) - AUX 12 (Betaflight)

( Not Working )
GPS recues mode (Aux 10) - AUX 5 (Betaflight)

I do checking on CLI with get max_aux_channels = 14

FYI, I'm using JHEMCU F722 Flight Controller, does it affected from Flight Controller?

Attachments

• IMG_20210405_010629.jpg
    IMG_20210405_010629.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210405_010851.jpg
    IMG_20210405_010851.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 8
I'd tried to create GPS recues Mode on Radio's (AUX 10) with Betaflight (AUX 5), but It won't work.

Betaflight seems to be support until channel 4 (AUX 4) and not more.

Below is my Input & Mixer againts betaflight

( Working )
Arm (Radio - AUX 5) - AUX 1 (Betaflight)
Turtle Mode (Radio - Aux 6) - AUX 2 (Betaflight)
Beeper (Radio - Aux 7) - AUX 3 (Betaflight)
Angle & Horizon (Aux 8) - AUX 4 (Betaflight)
RSSI (Radio - AUX 9) - AUX 12 (Betaflight)

( Not Working )
GPS recues mode (Aux 10) - AUX 5 (Betaflight)

I do checking on CLI with get max_aux_channels = 14

FYI, I'm using JHEMCU F722 Flight Controller, does it affected from Flight Controller?
What receiver are you using? different receivers support different number of channels. Many receivers let you turn channels on and off to lower latency on the other remaining channels. You Radio can be stup with as many channels as you want bt your receiver needs to support those channels as well. Betaflight will take whatever your receiver is setup as.

What receiver are you using? different receivers support different number of channels. Many receivers let you turn channels on and off to lower latency on the other remaining channels. You Radio can be stup with as many channels as you want bt your receiver needs to support those channels as well. Betaflight will take whatever your receiver is setup as.
FYI, I'm using same R9 slim plus OTA. Does it got channel more than AUX 4?

FYI, I'm using same R9 slim plus OTA. Does it got channel more than AUX 4?
This receiver supports 16 channels so you need to check in your model setup on your radio that you have the mode setup properly for 16cH. From your picture, it looks like you are using a Jumper T18 radio. You can access the model menu by pressing the MDL button.

This receiver supports 16 channels so you need to check in your model setup on your radio that you have the mode setup properly for 16cH. From your picture, it looks like you are using a Jumper T18 radio. You can access the model menu by pressing the MDL button.
Yes, This receiver is able to support upto 16 channels.

I'd check out before there are bunches of Channel (Total 16) displayed right under MDL. AUX 10 (more than AUX 4) is not working after I'd assign input and mixer. It seemed to be not moved at all once I clicked any switch assigned on this AUX.

How I can edit the MDL's model settings to allows more channel to work?

There is a channel range setting on the radio where you select the transmission type, this may not be set to send all channels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya