Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata Cruise Control?

Jeff A

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the Avata supported a Cruise Control function in Sport Mode. The instructions were to single tap the Lock button on the MC. Since it didsn't work for me, I thought I would throw this out and see if anyone could confirm this.

Reactions: Texas Red
This is a feature on the FPV, only available using the RC, not with the MC.

Don't have an Avata yet, but I suspect it works the same.

This is a feature on the FPV, only available using the RC, not with the MC.

Don't have an Avata yet, but I suspect it works the same.
The written instructions that I read (Likely incorrect it appears) stated that you had to be in sport mode and "Hit the red Lock Button" once. Hey, I'm just the messenger.

No criticism of you, @Jeff A, just sharing what I know about it. I've used the feature a few times on the FPV, but as I said it only works with the RC, not the MC too.

Interesting: I've recently got an Avata, and I can't get Cruise Control to activate in Sport mode. All firmware up-to-date, Avata+Goggles 2+RC2. I put it in Sport mode, start flying in a given direction, press the Start/Stop button, and... nuthin'.

It's all good - I'm focusing all my energy on learning to fly manual mode, so this isn't TOO big a deal. I've got a couple buddies with DJI FPVs, and they seem to support Cruise Control. I just spent a few minutes scouring the Avata's user guide, and can't find any mention of the feature. Anyone got a link to documentation or otherwise that describes the feature, how to activate, etc?

Thanks in advance, and -- get out and FLY! Off to go fly 4 packs in manual mode #BuildingMuscleMemory

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax