Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata Smart Batteries vs Day of Flight

ApriliaJoe

Reaction score
I mentioned in my first post that all five of my batteries seem to last only a few minutes each. After I fly, my process has always been to charge all my used batteries rite after use so if time presents an opening for flight I'm ready and go. With that, most of the time they sit for three weeks on average. My question is I'm hearing smart batteries go into dis-charging when sitting a few days plus, so should I top then off to get much longer flights?

You want to put them back on charge a bit before going out - the point of them discharging themselves is that they degrade faster if they're always kept fully charged, so gotta plan a bit and charge in advance when you really expect to go fly without doing so all the time.

I mentioned in my first post that all five of my batteries seem to last only a few minutes each. After I fly, my process has always been to charge all my used batteries rite after use so if time presents an opening for flight I'm ready and go. With that, most of the time they sit for three weeks on average. My question is I'm hearing smart batteries go into dis-charging when sitting a few days plus, so should I top then off to get much longer flights?
Yes.

Reactions: ApriliaJoe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux