Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata won’t arm motors with fpv controller

Salrecon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me because I’m getting really retry frustrated with this avata. I finally got the fpv controller and was super excited to fly acro with it, however, after doing the whole set up with m mode on the switch and unchecking the attitude limit, every time I go to start the motors it says “not in m mode. Operation unavailable.” And the motors will never start. I tried starting them in n mode s mode and m mode. When I’m m mode the warning doesn’t come on, but the motors still won’t turn on.

I’ve Gina back to the crappy motion controller and everything works fine. But can’t even get the motors on with the fpv controller. I don’t know what to try next, this sucks

How are you starting the motors? The start/stop button only works in M, in N/S you're supposed to use the usual DJI "sticks in the corners" CSC move.

Did you update the RC's firmware? It can bind but work erratically if not updated with the firmware that added Avata support.

Don't get too frustrated.with the Avata. Odds are that it is likely an operator error. Do you live in the US? I would call the DJI help line before my frustration level rose too high.

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me because I’m getting really retry frustrated with this avata. I finally got the fpv controller and was super excited to fly acro with it, however, after doing the whole set up with m mode on the switch and unchecking the attitude limit, every time I go to start the motors it says “not in m mode. Operation unavailable.” And the motors will never start. I tried starting them in n mode s mode and m mode. When I’m m mode the warning doesn’t come on, but the motors still won’t turn on.

I’ve Gina back to the crappy motion controller and everything works fine. But can’t even get the motors on with the fpv controller. I don’t know what to try next, this sucks
Crappy motion controller! Most likely operator error. Read your manual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix