Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Back flying Again !

Helpme123

Reaction score
Hey guys you got me started in fpv i had a few bumbs and problems but everthing is good the drone flies great

A big shoutout to grant from buzzfpv he is a great help and i recomend buying from him.

her is the final drone what do you think ?

i think its pretty good for a first drone ?

and thanks @tevek (tod) you where a great help

i spent a lot but in the end its worth it !

Attachments

• IMG_0399 2.JPG
    IMG_0399 2.JPG
    981.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey guys you got me started in fpv i had a few bumbs and problems but everthing is good the drone flies great

A big shoutout to grant from buzzfpv he is a great help and i recomend buying from him.

her is the final drone what do you think ?

i think its pretty good for a first drone ?

and thanks @tevek (tod) you where a great help

i spent a lot but in the end its worth it !
Good to hear you finally got it sorted, Grant was telling me you had some dramas. I take mine to work and thrash it around the place, numerous crashes but have only managed to destroy props on it. one thing to check are the motor mounting screws and any others as they do come loose after a few flights. The AXii antenna mod is a good choice and will help you better video range with whatever goggles you have. I’ve attached a photo of my workhorse.
72665EC1-56EB-4ABB-9274-EDECF2073DD4.jpeg

Good to hear you finally got it sorted, Grant was telling me you had some dramas. I take mine to work and thrash it around the place, numerous crashes but have only managed to destroy props on it. one thing to check are the motor mounting screws and any others as they do come loose after a few flights. The AXii antenna mod is a good choice and will help you better video range with whatever goggles you have. I’ve attached a photo of my workhorse.
View attachment 4452
yes i found that the crews come loose and at full throttle it does a werid twitch can i fix that ?

yes i found that the crews come loose and at full throttle it does a werid twitch can i fix that ?
You can use a low strength product Loctite ( I think it has blue lid) to stop your motor screws and the others coming loose. Good job for a rainy day.
As for the twitching at full throttle, it could be many things, a throttle gimbal issue with your transmitter, an adjustment with your PID settings in Betaflight or one of your motors not spinning up the same as the other three. With that you would have issues everywhere when flying at nearly any throttle so hopefully not. I’m at work and nowhere near my computer to check what my PID settings are but a search on YouTube/google may have some tips.
All your props are in good shape, not bent slightly?
Has it only just started after a crash?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
it was like that out of the box anyway ill do some reacherch its not the end of the world

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232