Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Banggood - what's been your experience?

Roadking

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
I ordered a quad from Banggood on August 4th. only to find out 3 days ago that it wasn't coming. They said it was being held in customs and they did provide a refund.

There are certain quads and other FPV gear that you can only find on their site, and their prices are good, but this was my first time ordering from them and it wasn't such a good experience since i now had to order the item from another site.

I get the long delivery times since they are in China, but extended times that end in no delivery really stinks.

I was wondering if anyone else had dealt with them and if so, what your experience was like.

Reactions: Wayno52
Unfortunate that this happened and I'm glad you got a refund. I think that BG has really upped their game and this doesn't happen that much any more. According to my account records, I've had 178 orders and about three years ago a $12 order never arrived. Not a bad record if you ask me! Funny thing is that they resent the order and 3 days after it arrived, the original showed up lol. I informed them but of course they just told me to keep it.

Unfortunate that this happened and I'm glad you got a refund. I think that BG has really upped their game and this doesn't happen that much any more. According to my account records, I've had 178 orders and about three years ago a $12 order never arrived. Not a bad record if you ask me! Funny thing is that they resent the order and 3 days after it arrived, the original showed up lol. I informed them but of course they just told me to keep it.
Thank you. That's good info. Maybe I was just unlucky on my first try. If others had experiences like yours I'll give them another shot.

Not my first choice, but I have used them many many times, never a lost item, just takes awhile to get there and not the greatest customer service being in China and all. I think a lot of the recent issues I have heard about customs rejections have to do with global trade issues between US and China, seen way more of it recently.

I’ve used them a number of times for bits and pieces and occasionally for gear that can only be sourced from them (Happymodel for some reason). Pricing is pretty much on par with the local market now that we have to pay GST on any imports into Australia, so I’d prefer to avoid them and support locally.
Delivery times are a bit of a lottery but they do respond to any email concerns you may have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax