Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Batteries, again!!!

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm wearing out some of my older batteries and need to get 6-10, 4S batteries. The Hobbytiger 4S, 1350mah, 100c's have been working really well for me but when I went to get some Amazon isn't selling them anymore. I found some from other vendors but they're getting between $35 & $40 each!

I went and looked at some other 1300 4S's and they all seem to be in that range or higher. What the heck happened? That's dang near twice what I paid for them a few months back. Anyone got any suggestions for good quality, high C, 1300-1500, 4S's?

Prices should be coming down now, not going up. I think this industry is getting pretty greedy, everything seems to be going up. Higher volume should mean lower costs, WTF? If it keeps going like this, I may not be able to stay in this hobby.

Jerry

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Anyone that wants Tattu Batteries I can get you Direct Sales Shipped from Tattu in California for the best price around. PM for details. I am a dealer with dealer pricing and share with pilots to get more airtime not profits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas