Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beast STD F7 45A AIO (MPU6000) 30.5x30.5, how to use additional usb-c port?

Ekaterina

Reaction score
Hi, I bought "Beast STD F7 45A AIO (MPU6000) 30.5x30.5", but I wonder how useful additional usb-c port is. Master mini-usb port from the AIO board can detect beta flight configurator, but this usb-c does not work.

Therefore I wonder why this board has this extra usb-c port. My guess is to change BF configurator beforehand in order to communicate with BF, or this usb-c is for different purpose, for instance, connecting usb audio/LED, etc..

I asked iFlight support chat, and their answer is useless/miserable, but just incase, I am writing here, then you will understand why I need your wisdom, thanks!! (maybe I got a bad supporter by chance...)
their answer were
A Connect using Type-C cable.
B SD card can be inserted (with wrong product picture.)

1665142730986.png

1665142771568.png

Probably so you can mount that port to a reachable point when the one on the FC is buried in the middle of the quad and not accessible.

yeah, that's what I expect the answer from iFlight support, but reality was not. I am looking for someone who succeeded to access usb-c port with BF setting.

I found the problem that the included wire is wrong order to connect socket, so it needs to pull off and insert each pin based on wire diagram. In shot, product item is bad, and they are going to fix for next products.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion