Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best batteries for Fatshark attitude v5

Sith Trooper

Reaction score
I bought Fatshark attitude v5 from banggood and I only have the battery case. Now I must buy batteries. Does anybody know which batteries are best. Thanks. ?

Assuming you mean the 18650 battery case? If so then you can get good cells from a number of places from vape shops to FPV shops. It is hard to beat Panasonic cells but Samsung and LG are fine too. The ones you get from the vape shop are usually high current so they are more expensive, but for goggles the current draw is fairly low so you don't need to splurge on cells meant for vaping. I am having good luck with these. The case is not rated for charging the batteries, the wiring is too small, you will need a charger too.

Assuming you mean the 18650 battery case? If so then you can get good cells from a number of places from vape shops to FPV shops. It is hard to beat Panasonic cells but Samsung and LG are fine too. The ones you get from the vape shop are usually high current so they are more expensive, but for goggles the current draw is fairly low so you don't need to splurge on cells meant for vaping. I am having good luck with these. The case is not rated for charging the batteries, the wiring is too small, you will need a charger too.

Thanks. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya