Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best settings for live feed?

xvtownboy

Reaction score
First post here...

The only really reason i got the Avata is for the ( live feed) FPV..I have no interest in taking pictures or videos with it.I have a Mini 2 for that..Can someone give me the best settings for the "older" V-2 goggles in order to get the most clarity ect from the live feed?..

Basically are there any settings that i can turn off in order to improve the feed?

So far i notice that going from wide screen to normal seem to make image quality a little sharper..

What if any other settings rob power from the live feed?..Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: FPVRogo
Is this because you are looking to utilize the Avata for visual inspections, hence why the live feed and clarity?

Well to be honest the setup straight up out the box is good to go. I recommend having a MicroSD in both the Avata and the googles, that way if you lose the drone you can trace your steps from the googles footage.

In the googles software, I have the cmera settings set to Ultra Wide and Rock Steady, but thats becuase I want to record and show the roll of the Avata when I fly take turns.
I also prefer flying with the Motion Controller over a RC controller.

There is so much more you can change to the settings, and this is the best forum to ask and find out. Hope this helps and safe flying o7

This was the footage from my first major flight on Boxing day, I love the way the Avata handled....its the closet ill get to flying RL.
My let down here was the post prcessing of this video was with free software, I have since bought a years licence with Wondershare Filmora 12.

My First Major Flight Around My Home and Garden

Well to be honest the setup straight up out the box is good to go. I recommend having a MicroSD in both the Avata and the googles, that way if you lose the drone you can trace your steps from the googles footage.

In the googles software, I have the cmera settings set to Ultra Wide and Rock Steady, but thats becuase I want to record and show the roll of the Avata when I fly take turns.
I also prefer flying with the Motion Controller over a RC controller.

There is so much more you can change to the settings, and this is the best forum to ask and find out. Hope this helps and safe flying o7
Thanks again.Any other tips or advice in regards to my question is appreciated

You can try the higher framerate modes, might look smoother real-time.

For video transmission Specs say1080p is the only resolution, with up to 100 fps max, minimum 30. I would guess that latency increases with higher frame rates, though how perceptible it would be, I couldn't say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax