Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Bind qx95 eachine drone I'm new iv git a jumper t lite can anyone help me please

I got it to bind DSM on the jumper t lite motors span then stopped nothing but the blue light stopped flashing once binded cheers

It seems to be needed to set in cli first with value "set spektrum_sat_bind" to either "9" or "5" in progress start to bind. set to 0 after bind is completed.

• Within the CLI type:
  • set spektrum_sat_bind = 9 - for DSMX
  • set spektrum_sat_bind = 5 - for DSM2
  • Type save, your flight controller will now reboot. Once it has rebooted, remove the USB cable to power off the flight controller.
  • After a second, reconnect the USB cable and your receiver should flash (indicating it is in bind mode)
  • Turn on your R/C controller while holding the bind button (on the controller).
  • Once the binding is complete, the LED on the receiver should stop blinking.
  • Now connect back to BetaFlight and you can confirm it is bound by going to the receiver tab, and you should see the bars moving when you move your R/C controller sticks.
  • Now you need to turn off bind mode on your receiver. To do this go back to the CLI and type set spektrum_sat_bind = 0
  • Type save to apply the settings. The board will reboot and now have completed the binding process
as refers from "How to Bind Spektrum Satellite Receivers on BetaFlight for Beginners"

Thank you so much I will try that just a thing I can't download cleanflight I don't have a chrome os and when I tried betaflight I pressed connect no ports would open do I need to change the settings to connect and would I need a earlier betaflight yeah so cleanflight I can't get it frustrating cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harold_31