Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Romulus Archibald

Reaction score
EDIT: Long story short, I have a spare DJI FPV V2 Controller for sale.

Attachments

• 20210925_120648.jpg
    20210925_120648.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, although I thought it showed it already?

Item ships from South Florida, South Miami Dade, 33157

Last edited:
Can I ask why you want to sell it? Is that so bad or is some other reason?

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
Nothing is wrong with it. As mentioned in the post above, it was a replacement drone DJI sent me under warranty. It is brand new out of the box, not activated, never flown.

The reason I am selling it is because I do not need another one at the moment.

Reactions: Fifoza
EDIT: The battery and props have been sold! The only item for sale now is the drone with the gimbal camera ONLY.

DJI sent me a replacement DJI FPV drone that I am desperately trying to sell.

This drone is being sold brand new in its original manufacturers packaging, unused, never turned on or flown.

The item being sold comes with:

1x original DJI FPV Drone Packaging
1x DJI FPV Drone with Camera Gimbal

Asking price is $625 or best offer! Shipping is covered within the U.S.!

I will post a photo below.
And why did they send you a replacement when allegedly the original still works..

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
Ha, interesting amount of skepticism. But ill be patient and understanding.

Here is the story: I bought one when it was released in March. Shortly after it ended up in the canal behind my house. Since I only lost the drone and my 2 FHT ARC-V Strobes, I kept the goggles and controller. Now, my options at the time were to either buy a new drone for around $800 or buy the whole FPV Combo for around $1200 and sell the extra goggles and controller. Ive managed to sell the goggles at a good price below retail price but I still have the spare V2 Controller. So, with my original goggles and controller I simply bound them to the new drone.

All the while, I was going back and forth with DJI as to explain what happened and see if they could help me retrieve the flight logs and such so i could at least fish my drone out of the canal (which I still have not). In the end they sent me a replacement. Since then Ive sold the battery and props, so all that is left is the brand new drone body with motors, camera, etc., new, never turned on, in its original box.

If you search the threads/my profile, youll see my other posts about it.

It is assumed the admins of this site regularly monitor all threads so I am sure they would sniff me out and ban me if they suspected something dishonest or illicit.

Hopefully all skepticism has been squashed. Let me know if you are interested.

Hey everyone,

Since it has been a while since this was posted so I am rebranding it just for the controller. I have decided to keep the drone as a back-up.

However I am still selling the DJI FPV V2 controller if interested, or at least until DJI releases a firmware update to use it with the Vistas or Air Units.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax