Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Broadcasting DJI Goggles 2 to DJI FPV Goggles V2

muabg

Reaction score
Can the video feed from the DJI Avata be broadcast from the DJI Goggles 2 to the older DJI FPV Goggles V2?
I was able to do this with the DJI FPV and DJI FPV Goggles V2 to multiple sets of V2 Goggles
Perhaps this has not enabled in the DJI Goggles 2?

It should be fine yes. Are the V2s updated to the firmware that added Avata support and in the Avata mode?

Can the video feed from the DJI Avata be broadcast from the DJI Goggles 2 to the older DJI FPV Goggles V2?
I was able to do this with the DJI FPV and DJI FPV Goggles V2 to multiple sets of V2 Goggles
Perhaps this has not enabled in the DJI Goggles 2?
I have connected two FPV Goggles V2 to my Avata. As @Kilrah mentioned the V2 Goggles have to be updated so that configuring them as DJI Avata goggles is an option. The one time I tried it the the degraded video in the audience goggles was less severe than when connecting them to a FPV. But, that was a sample size of only one so hard to say if it is in general better with the Avata than the FPV.

The video link is between the Avata/FPV and the audience goggles. Not between the primary and audience goggles.

When demonstrating the Avata or FPV I like to wear the audience goggles and have my guest wear the primary goggles. With the Avata the audience goggles don't present the stick adjustments display that guides the switch to Manual. So the option is to launch in manual or get your guest to describe the stick adjustment display. I don't recall that being the case with the FPV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz