Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can’t get my new nazgul5 v2 to bind and arm

Codyfpvguy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I copied this post from another member on here because I am having the same exact issue and I seen he may have had help from the the member: thedroneguy if someone could help me get set up I would gladly pay for you’re efforts anything is appreciated

I'm fairly new to drones and I've purchased my first fpv drone - the iflight nazgul v2 from banggood.com with the FrSky R-XSR Receiver, and I've attempted to bind it to my FrSky Taranis QX7 radio.

For Internal RF I'm using XJT D16 mode, channels 1 - 16 and it will not bind. I've also updated my QX7's firmware to make sure I have the latest version: 2.3.12-otx.

I've noticed that after the radio is chirping, I've held the button down on the receiver, and plugged in the battery - both red and green lights activate on the receiver. I'll unplug the battery, stop the chirping, reconnect the battery and for a split second the green light on the receiver will blink then turn off and the red light begins to flash.
I've tried all that I can but being so new to the space I thought I'd reach out for some help. Since both lights are on when plugged in could this be an issue with my receiver not having matching firmware with the radio? I'm considering buying a new new FrSky R-XSR receiver from Amazon since mine came from Banggood and it might have different firmware.

I've attached a photo showing both lights on the receiver when plugged in trying to bind to my QX7. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax