Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can some of my friends here help?

HighTechPauper

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi you guys, I have a favor to ask if any of you have FB accounts too. I was hopin you would go join up at RC Waffle House to see if you can help me get on there, even if you never join in on a Waffle just joining helps me out a lot. Thanks and 1-800-KWADHLP is free to the first 50 people who comment on the page "Thanks FPV FOG, I love Waffles!" ;)

Thanks any of you that can help by joining!
Randy

Why do others have to join to get you in ?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
They don't necessarily Donnie, but I figured it was worth a try. I am the Mod in line to get a chance next there (it seems anyway), and being out of work for the last year or so has made me need to try and show some worth to them, and getting a few members to join I was hoping might push the subject a little. Seeing how none of them are in here at DRP that I know of, seems strange but apparently true, I was hoping to just get a few of my close friends here but thought wtf, instead of a private message I would just put it there in case. Of course most of the people here I'm close with (Jerry, Vv, Wayno, Futura, etc) are either missing in action right now or "don't do FB", but a couple have joined. If you need to I understand if this is verboten and needs to be removed, just had to try something Donnie since it's getting a bit thin for me.

Well was just asking as it is but with all considering how well this forum is so behaved compared to the others we have...
giphy-1.gif And good luck ;)

No worries my brother! Dirkclod and a few others joined and that is all I need. I pray you are well and the sun is shining on you!
Randy

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah I joined but still haven't figured out what a waffle is other than what I eat .:confused:

LOL DB, so here is the jist...

A Waffle is really a Raffle, but Raffle is a bad word on FB and will get you shut down, basically unsanctioned gambling and the house isn't getting their cut. So if you look you will see there are literally thousands of waffle sites, everything from womens clothes, purses and shoes to fishing camping firearms and all the way to ours which caters to RC enthusiasts. It is essentially an office pool among friends of the RC community, we buy a spot or more to compete for a prize in a live random drawing, most days you help defray the cost of other people's dream items, but sometimes they defray the cost of yours... because you won! If you are smart, like I try to be, you only get a spot or 2, and only on things you really want or need, and sometimes you make out big. I personally have spent probably $1000 trying to hit, and am currently up about $2000 ($3000 worth of top of the line gear I would have killed for, but didn't have too) so you could say I am lucky.

The admins take a % to run, monitor, and payout the prizes and can run from 5 or 10 to 20% or more. Currently I have won...

Aomway Commanders
Fatshark HD3 Core's
3 sets of Hypetrains

This list goes on for quite a while so I won't bore you too much, but that is the basics, an online office pool that looks a lot like gambling without Uncle Sam and the usual greedy ******** getting anything at all... somehow, that makes me smile.

Questions?

Randy
HighTechPauper
FPV-FOG

Reactions: dirkclod
Nope..Think ya explained it pretty good there bro :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven