Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can the Goggles V2 be paired with both the DJI FPV drone and the DJI Avata?

Curious Nomad

Reaction score
I ordered the Avata on Friday (drone only), still waiting for shipping. I have the DJI FPV drone already. Question: Can the Goggles V2 be paired to both the Avata and the DJI FPV drone? Or is it necesarry to re-pair the goggles each time switching between the 2 drones? In other words can the Goggles V2 be paired to both, or only 1 at a time? I ask because I will likely bring both drones along when I fly and hope to avoid re-paring every time I switch over. Thanks for any tips.

Reactions: TVQ
I wonder if this is because of the random encryption key generated during binding...

So you are saying they are compatible? I was under the impression that the goggles 2 for now are ONLY compatible with the Avata and that "switch aircraft type" was not yet active, waiting on a firmware update.

He asked about the Goggles V2, not the Goggles 2. Yes, annoying naming.

Reactions: Gil84
I ordered the Avata on Friday (drone only), still waiting for shipping. I have the DJI FPV drone already. Question: Can the Goggles V2 be paired to both the Avata and the DJI FPV drone? Or is it necesarry to re-pair the goggles each time switching between the 2 drones? In other words can the Goggles V2 be paired to both, or only 1 at a time? I ask because I will likely bring both drones along when I fly and hope to avoid re-paring every time I switch over. Thanks for any tips.
V2s you have to re pair, they don’t work like the V1 that remembers many birds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya