Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can't change my FPV goggles frequency

Harri Dod

Reaction score
Hi, so I have a pair of flysight falcon fgo1 FPV goggles that I want to use with my beta FPV Ao2 5.8 GHz VTX and Caddx Ratel 2. I am struggling to connect the goggles to the camera.

I think I have wired it all up correctly. I am using RF 2D on the goggles and change through the 8 channels but it doesn't work. Looking through the goggles, I can see that as I move the goggles closer to the emitter it senses that it's near it (the static becomes less grainy/less static). I understand that you need to set the goggles to the vtx frequency but I can't find anyway to change the frequency on the goggles.

I am wondering if I need to buy a new module for the goggles or something....this is my first time doing this so I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest.

Can someone please help me? Thanks

Hi, so I have a pair of flysight falcon fgo1 FPV goggles that I want to use with my beta FPV Ao2 5.8 GHz VTX and Caddx Ratel 2. I am struggling to connect the goggles to the camera.

I think I have wired it all up correctly. I am using RF 2D on the goggles and change through the 8 channels but it doesn't work. Looking through the goggles, I can see that as I move the goggles closer to the emitter it senses that it's near it (the static becomes less grainy/less static). I understand that you need to set the goggles to the vtx frequency but I can't find anyway to change the frequency on the goggles.

I am wondering if I need to buy a new module for the goggles or something....this is my first time doing this so I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest.

Can someone please help me? Thanks
I am not familiar with the goggles but what I would suggest is set the goggles for channel 1.
Then go to the following link, and down the page a ways is the instructions on how to change the channel and frequency band of you transmitter on the quad. Set the transmitter to channel 1 and then try each of the 5 frequency bands and see if one of them works.
A02 25-800mW 5.8G VTX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax