Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Care Refresh replacement #1 (sadz šŸ˜­)

rktman

Reaction score
Well, maybe.

Took a bad tumble @ 30mph cutting grass (gawd, I absolutely luv luv LUV having the ToF sensor!!!). Thank God for beeping ESCs...

Anyway, getting occasional freezes in on-board recording. Put a V90 card in it, still freezing.

Gonna test internal storage tomorrow. In any case, it isn't affecting the live feed to the goggles, so no compromise on fun, and nothing else seems compromised.

Put together a quick example... Anyone else seeing this? If it happens with internal storage, it's broke. This happening on every flight, randomly. Internal storage test later today.

On the dji FPV I had a similar problem of jerky video when I was doing acrobatic flights and it was because I had mistakenly activated the "image roll correction" option in the camera menu, which is completely inconsistent with manual mode. The stabilization wants to correct the horizon on the roll every time, which produces image jumps when you are doing loop or roll flips.
I didn't check if this option still exists on the avata, and it might be a good idea to check if "horizon steady" doesn't also cause this problem in manual mode.

Had that with a bad card. Yeah try internal.
What are you using? Until now I've been using Lexar 1000x UHS II V60 cards for all my flight video.

Sandisk Extreme Pro, they normally write 80+MB/s all day long but that particular one was worn out by using it to run an OS from and speed would occasionally slow down to a crawl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput