Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cases

Hi,

May be you can check our new brand case from Skyreat:

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I've got this one on the way. Love GPC cases for the "toss and go" ease.

B&H Photo has pre-orders for two. I'm planning on getting this one. I have the same idea for my Mavic 3 Cine. I don't understand my psychology but I much prefer a hard case to a soft bag. For some reason, because everything must go in a particular place, I feel most sure that I have everything.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
GPC make probably the best hard-cases in the business. I did go with MC-Cases for my DJI FPV due to the battery carrying capacity, but it's a suitcase to be certain.

Also, for those of you who don't know, Aldryn Estacio has had a great YouTube channel for many years and offers a discount code for GPC products. Just enter FLYTPATH at checkout and save some money. I saved almost $30 with my Avata case and a couple other items. Give him a look on YouTube.

I like GPC cases but thought the Avata large case was overpriced. I just ordered THIS ONE. It has room for 4 batteries beyond the one in the Avata and room for both controllers. I will most likely only use the "gun" controller but the extra room from the RC N1 will give me room for the battery charger (which can also fit next to the goggles), ND filters, cables etc. A lot of cases have no room for ND Filters or cables and such and this case by Skyreat is only $90. A lot of cases won't ship to Alaska and this one did which clinched the deal.

Can fit snug the drone, goggles, 4 batteries, motion controller, fpv controller, cables and chargers in this one. The box fits in my regular sized backpack with full Mini 3 pro case. Price also much cheaper on non brand merchant.

I like GPC cases but thought the Avata large case was overpriced. I just ordered THIS ONE. It has room for 4 batteries beyond the one in the Avata and room for both controllers. I will most likely only use the "gun" controller but the extra room from the RC N1 will give me room for the battery charger (which can also fit next to the goggles), ND filters, cables etc. A lot of cases have no room for ND Filters or cables and such and this case by Skyreat is only $90. A lot of cases won't ship to Alaska and this one did which clinched the deal.
Yep, it really boils down to what you need. I buy hardcases for the durability and waterproof excellence. A LOT of companies list specs, but I know GPC's quality first hand. I'm on the water a lot and have had several cases overboard over the years, not just drones. The contents have always been dry and good to go after a swim!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam