Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Change your appearance?

Starz

Reaction score
May be fun when the grandkids see you with these on!

Reactions: A.O.
I have begun to covet that FPV Hunter wrap... My fumblefingers lack of arts-and-craftiness does give me pause though.

Be interested anyone puts one of these on and lets us know how challenging it is to make them look good.

@droneguy got any videos showing how these are applied?

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
I have begun to covet that FPV Hunter wrap... My fumblefingers lack of arts-and-craftiness does give me pause though.

Be interested anyone puts one of these on and lets us know how challenging it is to make them look good.
Take a look at the video starting at 13:07. This shows the most challenging part which isn't challenging at all. The goggle wrap has an installation difficulty of 3/10 and the drone canopy wrap has a difficulty of 6/10.

Send me one and if I can do it anyone can.
But I want blue eyes ?

• Haha
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Decalgirl.com has a bunch also... drone goggles and RC...
Have used there skins on all the Phantoms I’ve had. Good tough
skins.

Sorry, Just looked at decalgirl, can't believe they've got the FPV range up already.
It makes me want to buy the drone quicker just to get one of their skins for it
? the Black Carbon skin with orange props would match my Air 2 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree chaps, still have my Decalgirl wrap on my air 2 and it's perfect still after lots of use. I noticed a DJI lime green canopy for the drone is there an orange one available at all.
NO DAD GUMMIT! ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: JoostGT3
Sorry, Just looked at decalgirl, can't believe they've got the FPV range up already.
It makes me want to buy the drone quicker just to get one of their skins for it
? the Black Carbon skin with orange props would match my Air 2 ?
Well step up and get one, you will not be sorry!!

And I was very surprized that Decalgirl had them all already. But My reasoning for the skin on my MA2 was to see it better in the air, but with the FPV that doesn't fit in. So if I get one it will be just to look neat, I like the goggles that have the eyes though!

I do not think Decalgirl has the skin for the arm bracers yet though..

173891181_10222623518648339_8986047438457745916_n.jpg
The FPV fighter pilot wrap... Be careful people may think you can actually see them through the goggles.

• Haha
Reactions: msinger and A.O.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax