Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

CheFPV's The Week In Flow Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and i'm sure other members here don't really watch videos from members that just bomb us with videos and no other content.
thanks anyway

Reactions: Jtrjr
I and i'm sure other members here don't really watch videos from members that just bomb us with videos and no other content.
thanks anyway

So, because I just decided to come participate in this forums, which I was reminded of on a random email I received, and chose to participate by sharing my work I am in the wrong?

Perhaps if you were not so concerned with what you call "bombing" and more welcoming more participation would be found.

Thanks for turning me off from the forum here though, I spend too much time in other areas helping people, sharing my experiences, and organizing events to need anything from this forum.

Those that care to view my videos, please enjoy, those that don't, have a great day yourself!

PS. Find PLENTY of helpful content on my channel as well, its FREE!!!
:)

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I also, use video content to share my advice and tips because it takes far too long to regurgitate the same info over and over.

Feel free to find it here:
CheFPV 101 - YouTube

I didn't realise you were "ON" this forum, just a list of vids
sorry if i insulted, not intended, would love to see your content and will check it out.

I didn't realise you were "ON" this forum, just a list of vids
sorry if i insulted, not intended, would love to see your content and will check it out.

ohhh so you tossed around accusations and insinuations before thinking?

This dude.....

Later man!

We lack someone here with your experience and would love some input from someone like yourself
EDIT: instead of being a way to increase your views on yt

Last edited:
We lack someone here with your experience and would love some input from someone like yourself
EDIT: instead of being a way to increase your views on yt

I dont care about views and never have..... Again, I use video to explain my views and thoughts and experiences because I have my hand in so many other things I cant stalk the internet commenting over and over.

This was no "Bomb".... Last time I shared videos one at a time I was told I did that wrong too.

Again, you're making this an issue when its not. I am not a bot, I am a real person and have a ton of useful content. Unfortunately I dont have the time to stay on a forum constantly. So you can take it or leave it as I have the ability to participate. Funny thing is I know the owners of all of these sites, as many do in the industry, and when they launched this one last year I was asked to post here. So again, not sure why I am being debated, policed, and made to feel I did anything wrong.

Back to Facebook I guess....

I've already gotten more content out of ya by complaining....lol. I'm no one to be telling you what to post, was my opinion

I dont care about views and never have..... Again, I use video to explain my views and thoughts and experiences because I have my hand in so many other things I cant stalk the internet commenting over and over.

This was no "Bomb".... Last time I shared videos one at a time I was told I did that wrong too.

Again, you're making this an issue when its not. I am not a bot, I am a real person and have a ton of useful content. Unfortunately I dont have the time to stay on a forum constantly. So you can take it or leave it as I have the ability to participate. Funny thing is I know the owners of all of these sites, as many do in the industry, and when they launched this one last year I was asked to post here. So again, not sure why I am being debated, policed, and made to feel I did anything wrong.

Back to Facebook I guess....

Che,

I certainly would have loved to have a guy like you around here to "participate" with video's, discussions and help. I speak for myself but we're a bunch of derelict, wannabe, FPV junkies here. We try very hard to help and support each other. We figure things out but many times the hard way! I actually love your videos but based on the "participation" that you've shown so far and your pompous attitude to a very small, caring and supportive group of FPV wannabe's (I would actually like to be able to fly like you someday) I'm grateful that you're heading back to Facebook. Your response to aspiring FPV Pilots is unruly and unwarranted. Maybe that's why we're not on Facebook! If you have a change of heart and would like to contribute in a positive manner, I'd love to have you.

And let's not BS each other, you're after "likes" and "subscribers" here. Nothing more, nothing less. Unfortunately, I don't adore you (yet). I don't think you've reached Steele, Nurk, the RC Addict or so many other great FPV pilots standings at this point. IMHO, you probably never will unless you can humble yourself a bit and reflect back on what it was like when you first started.

Respectfully,

Jerry

Not to beat a dead horse but here's a comparison. I am not a seasoned FPV'er yet (and everyone here knows it), I sent a note to Nurk about one of his recent videos, within 2 hours of my note I received this response: "I love this sport and will keep pushing! Comments like this make that easy.". a bit more humble than you may be, I suspect.

Jerry

Not to beat a dead horse but here's a comparison. I am not a seasoned FPV'er yet (and everyone here knows it), I sent a note to Nurk about one of his recent videos, within 2 hours of my note I received this response: "I love this sport and will keep pushing! Comments like this make that easy.". a bit more humble than you may be, I suspect.

Jerry
Nurk is killing it. He does live feed builds, even did a drl racer 3

Che,

I certainly would have loved to have a guy like you around here to "participate" with video's, discussions and help. I speak for myself but we're a bunch of derelict, wannabe, FPV junkies here. We try very hard to help and support each other. We figure things out but many times the hard way! I actually love your videos but based on the "participation" that you've shown so far and your pompous attitude to a very small, caring and supportive group of FPV wannabe's (I would actually like to be able to fly like you someday) I'm grateful that you're heading back to Facebook. Your response to aspiring FPV Pilots is unruly and unwarranted. Maybe that's why we're not on Facebook! If you have a change of heart and would like to contribute in a positive manner, I'd love to have you.

And let's not BS each other, you're after "likes" and "subscribers" here. Nothing more, nothing less. Unfortunately, I don't adore you (yet). I don't think you've reached Steele, Nurk, the RC Addict or so many other great FPV pilots standings at this point. IMHO, you probably never will unless you can humble yourself a bit and reflect back on what it was like when you first started.

Respectfully,

Jerry

You ALSO are making assumptions and basing your opinions on ZERO understanding of who or what I am. I am NOT a person that cares about subscribers or views. Being I've met many of, flown with, and am inspired by all those same names you spatted off I know exactly my skill level and never once claimed to be otherwise.

As far as your comments about me, I simply came to drop some entertaining content and if anyone wants to discuss anything feel free to ask away or start a discussion. So far I have been accused of bombing the forum, and be seeking likes and views.

Sure, of course I appreciate views and subscritptions, but if you watch ANY of my content for any decent amount of time you will know I am exactly the opposite. I challenge those "top" pilots to be transparent, I ask tough questions when companies make huge claims, and have a passion for simply spreading the joy of FPV and drones.

I am a race director for a Tier one chapter in MultiGP and mentor other smaller chapters. This takes about 20-30 hours on average of my week in volunteer time and I fly and build my own gear an incredible amount less than I could if I didn't "give back". My day job, is as Customer Experience Manager for GDU-Tech (a drone manufacturer). So I think I prove every day I wake up what my motives and intentions are. Again, if you took any time to know what you're criticizing then maybe you'd have a clue.

This conversation is over. This will be the very last post here as I have no desire to argue who I am when I put it all out on the table in my videos.

Lastly... it is CHEF, as in I was a chef for over a decade before MAKING my own path into this industry by being me, doing what I do, and continuing to make a difference in the industry every day in ways people never will know.

Have a great day,

The dude is crazy! Ahhh...to fly like that someday! What a dream!

Jerry
I was watching one of his live builds one night and someone asked him if he builds for customers, he replied that he does and charges $40 an hour, usually takes 2-3 hrs per build

Nurk is killing it. He does live feed builds, even did a drl racer 3

Nurks a great dude, as am I had you not assumed. Almost every video I start that is to help anyone or share my experiences I state " I am no one, not a pro, not an expert, no body but a dude loving what I do".... but hey I am a jerk right?

SMH at people making Assumptions....

God forbid anyone be proud of their own hard work and progressions..... I seriously cant believe the hate you guys have for someone you havent gotten a chance to know. LOL

I'm so caught up in myself I made this to help people.......

Che,

I'm going to drop it now. This is exactly the kind of banter we try to avoid around here. I apologize if I offended you in any manner. You're a great FPV pilot and I can only hope, dream and work really hard to try to be as good as you are someday. I'm done in this thread. I bow before you "CHEF"!

Peace, Brother.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax