Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Choosing the Best RC Transmitter for FPV drone

ada002

Reaction score
When choosing the best RC transmitter for FPV drone one should consider what your FPV model requires. Many things to consider are how many switches, pots, or dials you will need to access while flying FPV. What type of FPV will you be flying, FPV freestyle, racing, or maybe even videography. This guide for choosing the best RC transmitter for FPV will go through the time-tested models of the R?C hobby. There are many new radios out there that are too soon to tell if they are going to stand the test of time.

I use the FrSky Taranis X9 Lite. Has all I need for now. I just wish FrSky didn't pull a fast one and release an S model a few months later with everything that should've been in the original. My next radio probably will be a TBS Tango 3, whenever that comes out. Personally, the classic square style transmitters don't make sense to me. I might be missing something here, but why not make everything light and compact like a game controller with full sized gimbals and multiple switches?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax