Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cleanflight Save and Reboot not working

Kian2552

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have managed to flash firmware for my 'SP Racing F3 Deluxe Integrated OSD' but when I try to change the receiver input method and then save the option it says rebooting and freezes.

Another issue that is likely to be linked to this one is that my flight controller has to be reflashed everytime i unplug the USB, it won't simply connect each time I connect the usb.

Any help would be appreciated as I am new to cleanflight.

Thanks, Kian

Cleanflight is ancient and has not been updated in quite a while, I would suggest you flash the FC with Betaflight and make sure you have the latest Betaflight Configurator. Many of the issues you are seeing are likely due to outdated Cleanflight firmware.

Reactions: Wayno52
Ah okay thats good to know thank you i shall try that :) will update on if it worked or not

So I have tried using betaflight but I still get the same issue so I'm assuming its a flight controller problem?

Is there any way of editing default settings on the firmware so I can just upload it with the settings already enabled?

So I fixed this issue on my naze32 Rev6 board but not on my SP Racing board. If anyone else is in this situation try another usb cable, I was using a data cable but for some reason it didn't work for rebooting.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I think it could have been part of the problem although it didnt solve my problem on my original board but changing the cable worked for another fligjt controller board with the issue. I am going to get around to aiming to fix the problems with my sp racing board when i get a chance. Although changing cable and testing it on a different flight controller would be a good place to start as it worked for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax