Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Club in Pennsylvania

OzBot

Reaction score
Flying a DJI Mavic. Looking for a club somewhere in south-central PA or northern Maryland. My fantasy is a glider that looks like a turkey vulture (or a red-tailed hawk except that it would get chased by crows). Looking for other folks who fly FPV who aren't too far from me near Harrisburg PA.
I am a licensed sailplane pilot and would love to soar FPV in a suitable glider. I have built many RC aircraft, two 2 meter gliders but it's not much fun not being in the cockpit.

Last edited:
Welcome.

The Keystone club between Middletown and Hummelstown has some folks that fly FPV on their planes. My brother has flown sailplanes at that club for years. Though I don't remember if he's ever put his FPV gear on one of them.

Flying a DJI Mavic. Looking for a club somewhere in south-central PA or northern Maryland. My fantasy is a glider that looks like a turkey vulture (or a red-tailed hawk except that it would get chased by crows). Looking for other folks who fly FPV who aren't too far from me near Harrisburg PA.
I am a licensed glider pilot and would love to soar FPV in a suitable glider. I have built many RC aircraft, two 2 meter gliders but it's not much fun not being in the cockpit.
Thank you! How would I find them? Do you have contact information?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18