Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Control rates

gcopter1

Reaction score
I've posted the question to the FB group, but, it is moderated so, I'm still waiting for the question to go "live".
So, here I go.

I find that, the sticks are too flimsy, that is, way too sensitive to my movements.

I've been wondering if, I would be better off, using the hex tool, the one used to prepare the controller for Manual "Acro" flight mode or, would I be better served messing with the "Yaw" "Roll" "Pitch", expo values?

If, I should use the hex tool to affect the physical movement of the sticks, are there any guidelines?

I know, that is kind of subjective because, after all, we are talking about physical tuning, still, I'd like to know.

If, I should use the software solution, that is, altering the "expo" values, what should they be (assuming expo values affect Normal and Sports modes besides Manual)?

BTW, if any of you are using aftermarket sticks, which should make it easier for a "pincher" like me, to control the quad, I'd like to hear your recommendations.

TIA.

You can play with the F1 screw. I found the throttle had too much resistance if you tighten the screw all the way so I backed it out until it felt looser.
What made the most difference for me was to reduce the center stick sensitivity in the settings. By default it is at 140 and I went down to 100 and it made the drone less twitchy. the expo values are only for manual mode btw.

Reactions: gcopter1
Does anybody know wether the control rates also work for normal and sport
Or only for acro ?????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232