Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Crossfire Newbie, Tracer problems

ScottyFpv

Reaction score
Hello, I'm completely new to crossfire and TBS in general. Setup was super easy and binding worked fine. In the receiver tab of Betaflight, I see Throttle working smoothly, however Roll, Pitch and Yaw don't seem to work or work intermittently unless i'm moving the throttle at the same time. When attempting to arm the quad, I get the "RxLoss" flag. Any ideas to fix this? I'm not sure its actually losing the Rx signal, my radio (Tx16s) isn't announcing signal loss or anything like that.

Thanks!

Hello, I'm completely new to crossfire and TBS in general. Setup was super easy and binding worked fine. In the receiver tab of Betaflight, I see Throttle working smoothly, however Roll, Pitch and Yaw don't seem to work or work intermittently unless i'm moving the throttle at the same time. When attempting to arm the quad, I get the "RxLoss" flag. Any ideas to fix this? I'm not sure its actually losing the Rx signal, my radio (Tx16s) isn't announcing signal loss or anything like that.

Thanks!
Fairly new to crossfire but I’ve had a few issues.
Did you update the nano receiver, pops up when you are binding the tx. Are you on 868 or 915mhz, depending on where you live. I turned dynamic off and that fixed a few issues with range etc.
When you go into the lua script are both the TX and RX on the same FW update?
Also when you are in Betaflight, is the channel mapping ok with your stick movements, I had to change mine from TAER to AETR or similar (no where near my computer to confirm).

Fairly new to crossfire but I’ve had a few issues.
Did you update the nano receiver, pops up when you are binding the tx. Are you on 868 or 915mhz, depending on where you live. I turned dynamic off and that fixed a few issues with range etc.
When you go into the lua script are both the TX and RX on the same FW update?
Also when you are in Betaflight, is the channel mapping ok with your stick movements, I had to change mine from TAER to AETR or similar (no where near my computer to confirm).

Not sure about the fw numbers. They should be the same as this is a brand new TBS product Tracer. 2.4ghz low latency. I got it to arm randomly while messing with it..it was truly random too.. hasn't done it since.. I'm in contact with support.

This is to help anyone else.

Turns out channel 3 on my transmitter was low out of range causing failsafes to acure. This is why roll and pitch would work intermittently unless throttle was over a certain value. I fixed this by setting the command "rxrange" in CLI, then picking channel 3 and raising the low-end of the throttle over 900. It now arms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax