Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Dang I wish they'd put the Mini 3 Pro camera on the Avata

rktman

Reaction score
Not the gimbal, just the sensor. I'd happily pay for it. There should be a "Pro" edition with the 48MP, dual native ISO sensor. I'd happily pay $200 more for the aircraft.

Discuss.

I think the camera on the Avata is great but I can't comment on the one on the Mini 3 Pro because I don't have one but if it is that much better I would also consider paying more. What will more than likely happen is that a newer Avata would not only have a better camera but more CPU power to make the video even more steady and maybe faster and most of all I would love it to be quieter. So for all that I would happily pay a lot more than $200.
It is the most fun drone I and many others have ever flown. It is so intuitive and stable, the camera is so good you can see the thinnest of branches. Today I saw all the threads of a huge spiders web. A better camera would see even more. Here is a pic I took today and its amazing. The quality is great but shows all the helper rules of photography the lines and the mountainist bay all seem to point to the tallest building in the middle. That drone has brought me so much pleasure in the last few months. Use your finger and thumb to spread out the image.Patong.JPG

Great post in an interesting thread. And I love the photo … well done!

Reactions: John Gowland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya