Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Darn....just when I thought I was Rocking LOS

DavidKersting

Reaction score
Really???????

I got into this phase of flying Acro by LOS listening to some specially recorded music on my buds. Really fun gotta tell ya. Thought I was getting good enough to have crowds stop and stare.....HA. Not a chance after seeing this.

Guess Ill just continue to age, dream and have fun. My grand kids are already better than me......what the heck.... "Im the best"

Dave

LOS acro really is the ultimate isn't it? I started all this quad stuff los with a wallyworld micro drone and ended up building my first hobby grade drone (no fpv) not too long after. Found fpv not long after that and learned acro in fpv. I am still learning acro los and its where my worse crashes occur, but gee its fun!

Reactions: Wayno52
Yup. to answer your 1st question. Im gonna blame age for me being no good at acro FPV. Your funny, the Wally World micro drone,,,,,,,,,owned ~6 or 7 now. To this day its always in my luggage ($29 buck), cant beat it. Always remembering to set it to full forward trim straight out of the box. Ha, Love it.

Blows me away how the younger crowd picks up, accelerates and dominates what they are focused on. Not sure if its the ability or the technology, or a bit of both. I just know I like what I watch.

Reactions: Bronson06
Blows me away how the younger crowd picks up, accelerates and dominates what they are focused on. Not sure if its the ability or the technology, or a bit of both. I just know I like what I watch.

And the ability to dedicate more free time to make that happen than those of us having to support families, pay back student loans and keep the kiddies fed and supplied so they can spend all their time learning to do these things.

Oh to be young again. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deco