Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Discovering urban spots

David,

Stepping out of your comfort zone a bit, I love it!!!

Hey, what equipment are you running for your bird and FPV?

Jerry

David,

Stepping out of your comfort zone a bit, I love it!!!

Hey, what equipment are you running for your bird and FPV?

Jerry

I am using the vr007 goggles. Bought them when I started and never felt the need to upgrade.
as transmitter I use the turnigy 9x with an frsky djt-jr module.

furthermore is this my setup of my quad:
My Quad:
Frame: Xray 200
FC: Betaflight FC3
ESC: Aikon 30A V3.1
Motor: T-motor F40-II
FPV Cam: Foxeer HS1197
VTX: Tramp HV
Rx: Epirex
Props: Dal cyclone
HD Cam: Go Pro Session 4

And thank you indeed in gave tension to do certain things hèhè.

Hey Galisky,
You are an amazing pilot..very well done. Your talents are in rare company. I don't know if it is possible but, can you describe the motor and stick activity to fly up and over and down the other side while keeping the object in view. I know,
I am new but this is what i need to learn. If not absolutely fantastic flying!!!

Keith

Hey Galisky,
You are an amazing pilot..very well done. Your talents are in rare company. I don't know if it is possible but, can you describe the motor and stick activity to fly up and over and down the other side while keeping the object in view. I know,
I am new but this is what i need to learn. If not absolutely fantastic flying!!!

Keith
Hi keith,

Many thanks for you compliment I really appreciate that! :) I am guessing between 2 tricks you mean but will link them both. One trick tutorial is made by a friend of mine and the other one by myself. Both are mattystuntzflips. those videos have stickcam with explanation of movements.

Here are both tricks:

If you still have any question do not hesitate to ask!

Good luck and happy flying!

Best regards,
David

Reactions: Armandoaulet
Just try to fly everyday at least one pack. Try to do different tricks to get different movements with the sticks.
It is mostly about sticktime and how you used the sticktime.
I just find myself doing the same old loops and flips and then bottling doing new ones! Ill get there...one day :)

Reactions: Galinsky FPV
Hi keith,

Many thanks for you compliment I really appreciate that! :) I am guessing between 2 tricks you mean but will link them both. One trick tutorial is made by a friend of mine and the other one by myself. Both are mattystuntzflips. those videos have stickcam with explanation of movements.

Here are both tricks:

If you still have any question do not hesitate to ask!

Good luck and happy flying!

Best regards,
David
I Hope Some Day I Can Do That. Awsome Flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas