Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Altitude & NFZ Unlock

dawaske

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm about to dive into the FPV world with my new DJI FPV. While researching recommended best practices, settings, FW versions etc. I discovered that there appear to be hacks for the DJI FPV up to FW v01.02.0000, which unlock the altitude limit, FCC+ mode as well as NFZ restrictions. Unfortunately, Google wasn't very helpful in finding those hacks so I was wondering: could you guys maybe point me into the right direction please?

Thanks,
Daniel

Last edited:

dougcjohn

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm about to dive into the FPV world with my new DJI FPV. While researching recommended best practices, settings, FW versions etc. I discovered that there appear to be hacks for the DJI FPV up to FW v01.02.0000, which unlock the altitude limit, FCC+ mode as well as NFZ restrictions. Unfortunately, Google wasn't very helpful in finding those hacks so I was wondering: could you guys maybe point me into the right direction please?

Thanks,
Daniel
You’re correct… and FW version correct as well.
The mod you‘re seeking is by DroneHacks, provides an unlocked certificate.

Rotowings

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I live right to McGuire AFB and can’t even fly in my back yard with NEW DJI FPV, With my Mavic 2 Pro I can unlock the airspace but still I’m limited to 100’ agl I’ll try the hack Dougcjohn mentioned

dougcjohn

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I live right to McGuire AFB and can’t even fly in my back yard with NEW DJI FPV, With my Mavic 2 Pro I can unlock the airspace but still I’m limited to 100’ agl I’ll try the hack Dougcjohn mentioned
It'll work nicely as long as you haven't upgraded FW beyond the working version. Desired version 01.02.0000. Although you can downgrade 01.02.0020. If you have 01.02.0015 it's a No-Go.

Screenshot_20220116-140305_Gallery.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crutch