Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV and Airdata

Ram

Reaction score
I'm a new user of the DJI FPV, but with experience with MM, M2P and the Evo 2. In all that drones the upload of the flight information in sync automatically but have no idea how to upload the DJI FPV data. Maybe is a simple thing, but I don't use the phone with the drone and that the only way I know how to sync the data with Airdata. Recently, Airdata announced that DJI FPV is supported. Help? Please?

Since yesterday Airdata can also process the FPV logs.
Since it is also possible to fly without the Fly app, the logs are saved in the drone. In order to be able to view the logs or the replay, the goggles and drone must be turned on and the smartphone must be connected to the goggles via a cable. Then start the Fly app, go to "Profile", then under Links to "More", and the app pulls the logs from the drone. As before, you can upload / synchronize the logs to Airdata in various ways.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-12 um 18.27.23.jpg

Since yesterday Airdata can also process the FPV logs.
Since it is also possible to fly without the Fly app, the logs are saved in the drone. In order to be able to view the logs or the replay, the goggles and drone must be turned on and the smartphone must be connected to the goggles via a cable. Then start the Fly app, go to "Profile", then under Links to "More", and the app pulls the logs from the drone. As before, you can upload / synchronize the logs to Airdata in various ways.

View attachment 5028

Thanks. Yesterday I tried with DJI Assistant but the log file was 2.2 GB and looks like there is a 800 KB limit for upload.

thanks for this... I didnt know about airdata...
its great, just uploaded all my logs via DJI Fly - worked great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas