Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Dji Fpv antenna cable broken

Swordfish

Reaction score
Hello All

I have a strange question here, Sorry for bothering again.

I had to change the left front motor of my Dji Fpv. The issue is that to do it correctly I also had to remove the rear left arm. When reassembling everything, I had the problem that the rear left arm antenna cable connector came out of the cable, the problem is that the rear left arm antenna is inside the arm and cannot be accessed (it is not on the foot of the arm as if they are on the front arms). Not having the necessary tool to crimping the antenna connector to the cable itself. So i was wondering if i could splice the cable with another antenna cable that i have and use that connector, if not i have to buy another rear arm and in mi country is really difficult to do. i hope that it is explained well. Have a nice day and thanks again.

Reactions: Texas Red
Hello All

I have a strange question here, Sorry for bothering again.

I had to change the left front motor of my Dji Fpv. The issue is that to do it correctly I also had to remove the rear left arm. When reassembling everything, I had the problem that the rear left arm antenna cable connector came out of the cable, the problem is that the rear left arm antenna is inside the arm and cannot be accessed (it is not on the foot of the arm as if they are on the front arms). Not having the necessary tool to crimping the antenna connector to the cable itself. So i was wondering if i could splice the cable with another antenna cable that i have and use that connector, if not i have to buy another rear arm and in mi country is really difficult to do. i hope that it is explained well. Have a nice day and thanks again.
I’d send it back to DJI and have them fix it

Reactions: Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya