Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Backpack?

JoostGT3

Reaction score
So I have been used to having convenient transportation packs for my DJI drones. (Spark with the charging station and bag that fitted, it, Fly more combo bags for the Mavic Pro's and the Mini. All of which, I think I like the FMC Box for the Mavic Mini 1 most.

Now last week I bought the DJI FPV and today I will receive the FMC and Motion controller.
What I found during my week with the drone, is that it comes with a lot of cables and stuff that needs to be connected/disconnected (props, goggle antennae, wires, batteries). All of this stuff I have to take off before transporting it, because I use a standard backpack, throw in the controller, then the drone with props detached, then the goggles and finally a cloth bag wit all the loose items.

I am looking for a carrying bag, preferably a backpack, NOT a hard case like the pelican cases, that can fit all the gear with a little bit of spare room, for sandwiches, drinking bottle and what have you. Preferably, it would be sturdy enough so I can leave at least the goggle antenae on, but hopefully the props as well. Furthermore, it shouldn't be reasonably compact.

Now, I found the DJI Goggles Carry More backpack (LINK), which seems to cater for most of my needs, see image below. It also looks quite well made, although I don't really care for the particular style when carrying it. In my experience, the DJI FMC bags are always a wee bit on the small side, always leaving you wanting for a little bit more space so you could bring the charger, or some accessories. (EDIT: It also seems to be out of stock, not sure if they are planning to restock it)

My question is; does anybody have this bag in combination with the FPV Fly more combo, and if so, what is your experience with it? Also, do people have other/better suggestions or recommendations for a backpack?

Thanks in advance guys, any input is highly appreciated!
Cheers, Joost

3710D434-DCF3-45FE-924C-C66D74364399.jpeg

It also seems to be out of stock, not sure if they are planning to restock it
It's on backorder everywhere, so I'm not even sure the DJI Store started shipping it yet.

It's on backorder everywhere, so I'm not even sure the DJI Store started shipping it yet.
It was unavailable in the DJI store the minute the FPV drone release (I tried to buy it at the same time I purchased the drone, right at 9am EST on launch day) so I don’t think it’s been publicly released at all yet. At least not in the Western Hemisphere.

Hii Joost

I got a Camera bag from HAMA (Pittsburgh 140)
was around 40euro in mediamarkt
my Freewell filters are in the bag to
very simple and easy to carry and use

D463DEDC-828D-46F0-94F9-57F6BFE93C46.jpeg60EDAAE5-E0D4-4E98-8510-DB80D3E5465A.jpeg864CAA97-9639-40FB-9872-7A3B5E48101C.jpeg

Reactions: thetechnobear
The OP picture , really looks like many camera bag / rucksacks ... which have moveable partitions.
I need to grab mine from the loft,but Im pretty sure my camera rucksack will fit drone+controller+goggles...
(but not much point me taking it hiking, till I get some my extra batteries... so not checked yet)

Hii Joost

I got a Camera bag from HAMA (Pittsburgh 140)
was around 40euro in mediamarkt
my Freewell filters are in the bag to
very simple and easy to carry and use

View attachment 5058
nice @Dany FeelGood

I've got a similar bag... do you feel safe hanging the drone on the bag like that...
Ive seen other flyers do this (with other drones), but Id be a bit concerned about catching an arm whilst I was wandering around.

that said, I love the fact its ready to go.... no messing about refitting props (though have to admit thats a 2 second job ;) )

Reactions: A.O.
I picked up the PYGTECH OneGo backpack. Not only is it great for the DJI FPV kit but its perhaps the coolest bag I’ve ever owned!

There is front and side zips but in addition the partitions are easily removable and the whole bag folds flat. Super innovative. Props go inside a nice magnet pouch in the flap:

Attachments

• 3B418038-DEC2-4402-8EE2-2A4319E4234B.jpeg
    3B418038-DEC2-4402-8EE2-2A4319E4234B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
I picked up the PYGTECH OneGo backpack. Not only is it great for the DJI FPV kit but its perhaps the coolest bag I’ve ever owned!

There is front and side zips but in addition the partitions are easily removable and the whole bag folds flat. Super innovative. Props go inside a nice magnet pouch in the flap:

That looks like a rly neat bag. What did you pay for it?

I went for this one but just realized itll be a little bit of a pain to always have to take the props on and off. Oh well - looks nice!

20210422_082256.jpg

I used the foam from the original box in order to hold the drone inside my photo backpack and this way being able to carry it With props on! Batteries and charger are underneath in "laptop" compartment ;)
P.S. I both second 220 V charger and car inverter this way I can charge my batts in the car or elsewhere on the road ;)
P.P.S. as You can see I mounted my own prescription glasses on 3D printed frames inside googles to be able to see it right ;) :)
P.P.P.S. I carry googles with mounted antennas for faster deployment ;)

The DJI Goggles Carry More Backpack is now available here in the DJI Store.

View attachment 5202
Received one today, not bad for the price, holds all the flymore stuff as well as the drone, had a number of small pockets on the outside for cables etc, it has moveable dividers so you can figure it as you want. I would think you can get 6 batteries (1 in drone, 5 in the case) without too much trouble.

DHL says my MC-CASES backpack is out for delivery, excited.

Will do a mini review this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agevorgi