Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Combo - stopping and restarting motors midflight

prz3mk0

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been googling if this is possible with FPV, but all there is people making mistake while trying to switch from photo to video (or vice versa) in M mode and crashing. Didn't find anyone actually attempting or researching if this is possible with FPV. Anyone has any insight?

This has been widely covered in regards to my MA2 - once stopped midflight the motors will restart as long as the AC is or hits the correct attitude.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I have been googling if this is possible with FPV, but all there is people making mistake while trying to switch from photo to video (or vice versa) in M mode and crashing. Didn't find anyone actually attempting or researching if this is possible with FPV. Anyone has any insight?

This has been widely covered in regards to my MA2 - once stopped midflight the motors will restart as long as the AC is or hits the correct attitude.

Thanks.
The Restart on the MA2 relys on the angle of the Drone as its falling , this is why you need to keep the sticks in the Power Up position so when an if it hits the angle the drone powers up immediately . The FPV should work the same way.

You can test this without having to do the death defying act on your drone at the table assuming you get GPS lock.
Here is the video on the Mini 2 i did to show how this works , both on a boat , on the water or in the sky.

Remote Start : Video for the Mini 2

Gear to fly your FPV in the Rain.
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: Haggi
Intersting question, hope you find out..
I wouldn't have the slightest knowledge if FPV would restart... it starts differently depending on mode selected. I know it'll stop if needed in emergency situation. My assumption, It's a little tumbling brick based on design and attitude it flies.

Not testing car's auto brake, impact bumpers or airbags. Although I believe they all work as designed & verified by Manufacturer.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Well...since you're asking....

This is exactly what my drone ended up in the canal behind my home. I was in manual mode buzzing around when the brilliant idea occurred to me: cant you disarm and arm in mid air, just like the MPP? My findings were a hard NO! 😂

In the end DJI sent me a replacement 😒 which I am currently selling. Message me if interested.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax