Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Drone Arrived Today!

FPV Flier

Reaction score
Hello FPV Flyers, my drone arrived today and I'm all excited! Now for some reading, charging batteries, and updating firmware. Have to do some syncing to do also. I'm gonna take my time, look at some how to video's and hope to get it all sorted out. Got some honey do's to do (I'm sure all you Married pilots know about those!) but I hope to have it in the air in a day or so...... Happy and Safe flying!

Well, I had my first flight with the FPV drone yesterday and all I've got to say is "WOW" !! I love this drone! Took my time and got familiar with the way it fly's and had a ball. I flew 3 batteries and averaged about 12 minutes each battery. Didn't do anything crazy just took it nice and slow in normal mode. The only thing that I noticed is while descending from 100 ft AGL there was some minor shutter with the camera? Only did it once. I'm going to really enjoy flying this drone and I'll get a lot better with practice. I also have the motion controller which will be another adventure for me! lol Happy and safe flying everyone.

Reactions: thetechnobear
That instability on vertical descent is normal, and can be stabilized in the recorded video. You don't see it with other DJI drones because of the 3-axis mechanical stabilization.

Reactions: FPV Flier
That instability on vertical descent is normal, and can be stabilized in the recorded video. You don't see it with other DJI drones because of the 3-axis mechanical stabilization.
Thanks rktman for your reply and the explanation why I have instability on my vertical descent. Didn't know if there was a problem or what? Thanks again, Happy and safe flying !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax