Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Goggles V2 Linking/Pairing

GClef

Reaction score
Greetings all,

My equipment: DJI FPV Combo (FPV Drone, Goggles V2 & Remote Controller V2); iFlight Alpha A85 HD w/CADDX Polar Nano & DJI FPV Remote Controller V1

When switching between the DJI FPV Drone and the iFlight Alpha A85, is there a work around to the constant need to pairing and re-linking which ever system I am using?
The goggles work fine with both systems, but it's annoying to having to go through the pairing/linking process everytime. Or, is this the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks.

Greetings all,

My equipment: DJI FPV Combo (FPV Drone, Goggles V2 & Remote Controller V2); iFlight Alpha A85 HD w/CADDX Polar Nano & DJI FPV Remote Controller V1

When switching between the DJI FPV Drone and the iFlight Alpha A85, is there a work around to the constant need to pairing and re-linking which ever system I am using?
The goggles work fine with both systems, but it's annoying to having to go through the pairing/linking process everytime. Or, is this the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks.
how do you pair them together cant seem to find out how?

The constant need for pairing and relinking when switching between the DJI FPV Drone and the iFlight Alpha A85 is a standard process. Currently, there isn't a known workaround to avoid this procedure, as it's designed this way for security and connectivity reasons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya