Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV is faster than ski Jets. You might need to turn your volume down.

John Gowland

Reaction score
DJI FPV is my 7th DJI drone. One of my dreams was to get a drone that could outpace an average skyjet. A DJI FPV can do 101 Kl/h (not manual, going to try that soon.) Of all the skyjets I have followed I can over take them. (Mod Removed Language)good fun. My target is to completely circle a fast skyjet while traveling at its fastest speed. Bit hard to grasp but that is what I want to do. Will take me some months to do it.
YouTube are getting slow in taging the music. Two Steps From Hell released ALL DRUMS GO TO HELL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took off from Ocean Reef Harbour in the north Perth WA. And thank you. It's a great place to take a drone off. But it is underdevelopment and soon there will be so many people there we will not be able to fly. So enjoy while you can.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
I have never thought about wind, so I suppose it does not seem to have an effect I think because it is so close to the water as opposed to hights where it gets very windy here in Perth. Thank you.

haha I have chased jet skis to and my 7 and 5 inch just blows them away. But dont last long and have to fly back lol

You lucky man. What do you mean by "my 7 and 5 inch" It is such a thrill to chase anything that moves especially Jet Skis. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax