Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Kit - Use with Other Quad Kit? GogglesV2 and RC Transmtter

dougcjohn

Reaction score
Looked & Searched, if this is duplicate please reference. Experimenting with a DJI FPV and that's increased the interest in FPV.

For those that have Purchased the DJI FPV kit: Drone, Goggles V2, and RC Transmitter.

Is there any reference to use the Googles & RC Transmitter with a different Quad Digital build? I realize the Goggle V2 can be used. I was more interested if the Kit's RC & Goggles can be using DJI compatible Digital Air Units?

I'm admittedly naive with FPV, so I'm coming at this from a practical approach to use common components with multiple crafts.

Goggles V2 yes they will work with the DJI air unit and Caddx Vista, but not the RC at this point.

Goggles V2 yes they will work with the DJI air unit and Caddx Vista, but not the RC at this point.
Bummer! Was kinda assuming that... so does that mean I'd need to pickup a DJI FPV RC (1st Gen) to bind with Kit's Goggles V2?
I've read that the Vista is a Good air unit with the DJI. Can the V2 Goggles bind with more than 1 RC at a time or 1 at a time?

so does that mean I'd need to pickup a DJI FPV RC (1st Gen) to bind with Kit's Goggles V2?
Yep. Probably better to use a completely separate RC system though.

Can the V2 Goggles bind with more than 1 RC at a time or 1 at a time?
You must rebind everytime you swap a component, even when you change between the FPV drone and an air unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone