Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV Sensor connection error

dnacho

Reaction score
Hi group,
I am having a problem with my dji fpv drone. It's giving me a sensor connection error with all of the vision sensors. It started out of nowhere and it's the only error im getting, the drone does update correctly

Attachments

• IMG_20210915_185716.jpg
    IMG_20210915_185716.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Looks like the entire sensor block might have gotten disconnected.

Hi group,
I am having a problem with my dji fpv drone. It's giving me a sensor connection error with all of the vision sensors. It started out of nowhere and it's the only error im getting, the drone does update correctly
I have four dji fpv all with the same errors I can't figure out how fix I've replace sensors and cables and it won't alow me to calibrate either help please

Hello, I have a solution to your problem. The problem was that after the accident, a short circuit occurred on the board to which the sensors are connected. In my case, it was the connection connector of the right sensor, which was avoided after the fall and destroyed the capacitor that remained short-circuited. I removed the capacitor and the sensor board was repaired. The core board followed because when there was a short circuit on the sensors, the fuse on the board burned. Since I didn't have such a spare fuse, I used a fiber from a 100mA glass fuse. since it is for a very small distance, the 100mA fuse became a 1A fuse. So I achieved the perfect replacement. The drone works as it should. I hope it helps you and let me know if you succeeded. I know the post is more than a year old, but maybe you still have drones at home. Good luck.DC73D605-7EE2-40A1-BEEA-8A1F2920B5CC.jpeg013ED2B0-ABF0-44D7-8927-7FB785660103.jpeg

Reactions: SWTSU

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas