Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV vs GoPro 8

From what I see it kinda depends on how it was edited wouldn’t it.
Sorry but not sure what your point is ?‍♂️

From what I see it kinda depends on how it was edited wouldn’t it.
Sorry but not sure what your point is ?‍♂️
I agree, I prefer the colour grading on the dji fpv footage in this example, but I think the Hero 8 image could have been made pretty similar.

I think both dji and gopro can get good footage - and probably more depends on your skills as a pilot, photographer and editor than the hardware.
(something many seem to want to neglect, since buying gear is easier ;) )

I don't see why people are putting the gopro's on the dji, the fun thing about the dji is its 'ready to go' and gets pretty good footage.
from what Ive seen, mounting a go pro on top, really affects its performance/handling - as its not tuned to carry the extra weight on top.
so think if you want a gopro (reelsteady does seem really good) , Id get a quad thats designed to carry it !?

Reactions: mrmund and dirkclod
I agree, I prefer the colour grading on the dji fpv footage in this example, but I think the Hero 8 image could have been made pretty similar.

I think both dji and gopro can get good footage - and probably more depends on your skills as a pilot, photographer and editor than the hardware.
(something many seem to want to neglect, since buying gear is easier ;) )

I don't see why people are putting the gopro's on the dji, the fun thing about the dji is its 'ready to go' and gets pretty good footage.
from what Ive seen, mounting a go pro on top, really affects its performance/handling - as its not tuned to carry the extra weight on top.
so think if you want a gopro (reelsteady does seem really good) , Id get a quad thats designed to carry it !?
Well they had one but it pretty much fell.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone