Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV was in Bangkok...

I suppose you are aware that all Bangkok is a red zone. It is a criminal offence to fly there. I would love to fly in Bangkok, can you tell us how you did it? Did anyone see you? Please let us know, as much info as you can. I have been there many times but was scared to do so.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
I suppose you are aware that all Bangkok is a red zone. It is a criminal offence to fly there. I would love to fly in Bangkok, can you tell us how you did it? Did anyone see you? Please let us know, as much info as you can. I have been there many times but was scared to do so.
Hi there,

It is almost impossible for a tourist or a non-resident to legally fly a drone in Bangkok... Any violation can lead to a prison sentence of one year.
In summary, there are 4 steps to be authorised to fly:
1.Your drone must be registered in Thailand (it may take 2-6 months)
2.You must have a Thai license to fly drones
3.you must have valid insurance in Thailand
4.to be able to fly in particular areas, you must make a declaration to the police station of the area concerned and receive a signed document from the latter...

There are hundreds of videos on YouTube of people flying their drones in Bangkok, some legally some not...

Hope it helps.

Reactions: okw
Thanks so much for your reply. I had 1 and 2 but it has expired. A real hassle to get them. I think I will stick to the countryside. But we may have to wait for a year till the pandemic plays its last dance.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Not quit a happy ending, but we live another day. Got a P4P V2 and a Mavic Mini 2, thanks. My personal house, contents and portable electric goods will pay for the FPV combo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232