Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Dji fvp fly app hrlp

Mrdrone

Reaction score
Hello I just recently purchased a dji fvp drone. Does anyone know the correct app that can be found on the Google playstore that will allow me to connect to the drone. I went to dji website and downloaded the fly app. The app supports the following drones dji air 2s, dji mini 2 mavic air 2, and mavic mini but not the fvp. And this is the app that was recommended by dji. Please any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. Scott

Reactions: A.O.
Hello I just recently purchased a dji fvp drone. Does anyone know the correct app that can be found on the Google playstore that will allow me to connect to the drone. I went to dji website and downloaded the fly app. The app supports the following drones dji air 2s, dji mini 2 mavic air 2, and mavic mini but not the fvp. And this is the app that was recommended by dji. Please any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. Scott
HI Scott, They are correct! DJI Fly app is the one you need. But realize, the app is not used like it would be if you were flying the Mavic Air(s), the Mini(s). It's used to activate, update firmware, snyc your flight logs to DJI, and can be used as a live view of what your FPV is seeing. It will not show telemetry, set your settings or anything else. All that is done through the goggles. There is currently no other flight software out there that supports the DJI FPV I know of other than flight simulators. I know DJI has never done a real great job with there tutorials, but is a good start and using the DronePilots forums is a great place to get the additional info needed.

Happy and safe flying!
Inno

Reactions: mrmund
Make sure that your goggles, controller and drone are powered up before you hook your goggles up to the phone running the app. All three need to be powered up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232