Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles V2 - Screen failures

dougcjohn

Reaction score
Picked up a 2nd set of DJI Goggles V2 to go with my DJI FPV and use with other FPV and DJI Air set if/when I go that route.

Updated Firmware & Registered with DJI Asst FPV. Once this was done, I could access and change Transmission to DJI FPV.

Bound to DJI FPV, and used as Primary Goggles. Noticed a few times, the screens would flicker or garble... but assumed that was normal. Flew 2 nights x3 batteries each. I'm a Newbie, so in N & S modes only.

On 3rd Night it looked odd... and realized the Left screen was Black... not on. Powered Off, disconnected and restarted with Same Black Screen on Left and noticed Right screen blinked On & Off a few times.

Since it was a seperate purchase (luckily) I simply returned and got a replacement. Would have been more painful if it was part of the Kit. Replacement arrived and so far appears normal.

Have there been many failures with the DJI Goggles V2? If the Goggles fail in Kit, does replacement fall under standard warranty, or included in the Care Refresh... if purchased 2 yrs... does that cover all components in kit for 2 yrs. Surely this doesn't use the Care Refresh Replacement... that's Aircraft only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax